EuroPerio9 brings health professionals and journalists the latest updates in periodontal treatment. More than1720 abstracts will be presented in Amsterdam, confirming the congress as the leading event in periodontology in Europe. Register today to secure regular registration fee.
June 8 is the deadline for regular registration fee - Click here to register for EuroPerio9
EuroPerio9 is the place to be for the latest news about periodontal health and its impact on overall health. EuroPerio9, the world's leading congress in periodontology and implant dentistry, will take place from 20 to 23 June 2018 at the RAI congress centre in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
The congress will cover topics such as:
- Antibiotic resistance on the rise among periodontology patients
- Smoking impact on implant success
- Periodontitis associated with higher risk of hypertension
- Oral piercings and periodontal health
- Oral health and its impact on sport performance
- The role of nutrition on periodontal health
- The association of periodontal health with other diseases
- The burden and cost of periodontal disease
- The need for universal recognition of the profession
The EuroPerio9 scientific programme can be found online here: http://www.efp.org/europerio9/programme/index.html